SSB projects feature in the Corridor Gallery throughout February – and the displays give a real flavour of the breadth and depth of SSB activities.
And here are just a few of the ideas for future activities which put forward by members who came along to the social event. Thanks to everyone who made the event possible – and to everyone who came along.
- – Our own repair and reuse centre
- – Another wind turbine – a bigger one!
- – More lift sharing and better public transport
- – More dog poo bins
- – All new buildings to be zero carbon rated
- – Monthly community bring & share meal – promote community and reduce loneliness
- – A collection point (orafew) for plastic food bags e.g. frozen fruit,frozen veg
- More cycle routes
- Electric bikes in Bike share
- Car share and electric charging point
- Village wide craft display using recycled materials
- Monthly community bring and share meal
- CommunityKitchen(OSC) -workshops
- CommunityFoodHub:Poverty Open access – shelves /fridge